Your contribution will help Social Justice Economic Racial Equality Commission realize its mission.
- providing venues for the expression and exchange of ideas and philosophies that affect families and communities;
- partnering various public, private, faith-based and community-based entities for dialogue and planned action for change;
- organizing service providers to bring about a concentrated and effective delivery of service; and
- training and supporting a cadre of local, regional and national faith-based social justice leaders and worker engaged in activities consistent with Amos Center’s goals and principles.
- We invest in activists and organizers dedicated to permanently ending inequality.
- We focus primarily on supporting organizations that are community based and that use community organizing to achieve their goals.
- Community organizing builds a base of people who share a common understanding of the problems they face, as well as a shared strategy to mobilize for change. It also develops